News and Announcements
Just a few reminders and updates that need to be passed along to you:
- Suit Sizing is Monday, 11/6/17, after practice. Please remind your child not to leave practice until they have been fitted for their suit. This sizing is for both boys and girls!
-If you haven’t already done so, please have your child return any required team forms into the black lock box in the hospitality room asap.
-Warm-ups will be issued on 11/13/17 after practice. WE MUST HAVE A SIGNED WARM-UP FORM TURNED IN BEFORE A WARM-UP CAN BE ISSUED!
-The breakfasts have been amazing!!! Thank you so much to the volunteers who have signed up already!!! There are still some openings that need to be filled for November. PLEASE, if you haven’t already signed up, review the invite for these openings and consider the same. They are as follows:
Breakfast : 11/9/17
Timers for 11/28/17
Concessions for 11/28/17
The kids depend on the breakfasts and put in a lot of hard work for the meets. It is going to take ALL OF US to support and encourage them! Let’s do all that we can to make it happen this season!!!
Athletes & Parents,
It was mentioned in the FCHSSnD Monday meeting, but there is no practice on Friday afternoon as well as Saturday AM due to coaching restraints and a FRST swim meet. This was reflected on the calendar. For this reason, however,* all athletes will be expected to attend Friday AM’s practice from 5:45-7:05am*. It’s important that we practice on Friday to avoid having 3 days without training after just beginning last week.
The news will be communicated to our athletes each day this week. Have a Happy Halloween!
We hope you are enjoying your fall break so far and come back ready to kick off the start of the swim/dive season! Just a few reminders to mention:
- The expense sheet, warm up form, travel trip permission slip and payment are due by October 27, 2017.
- The spirit wear form and payment are due by October 25, 2017.
ANY FORMS AND/OR PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE PUT IN THE LOCK BOX BY THE REFRIGERATOR IN THE HOSPITALITY ROOM ******
- Be looking for an email to come soon regarding the dates, link, username and password for the online store so that swimmer/diver apparel may be ordered.
- Suit sizing for your swimmer/diver will take place on November 6, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. in the pool area. Both boys and girls are REQUIRED to attend. We welcome any parents that are also interested in attending.
Remember if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of us! Feel free to forward this information to anyone who may not be addressed in this email or to anyone you know that has an interested swimmer/diver that may be thinking about joining the team!
FCHSSnD Athlete / Parents,
As you likely can guess, keeping absences (excused vs. unexcused) can be challenging throughout the year. This year, each athlete will have to submit their excused absence in advance of the practice date. It’s easy.
Each athlete, must fill out the form, answering all the questions. There should be a written letter from the contact (parent / doctor / teacher / etc.)and this will be uploaded at the end of the form via a .jpeg picture.
The further in advance the athlete can warn coaches, the better. Thanks for your support and patience!